Order in 3 Simple steps!
- You can either order through this website, by adding your chosen design to the cart and adding your wording in the boxes provided. OR email your quantities over and the design you would like to purchase.
- If you have chosen to email, then a quotation will be sent to you along with an order form and wording template to fill in and email back. (Please provide a mobile number, I will WhatsApp you to confirm your email has been sent)
- Once your payment, order form and wording has been received, we’ll email you a full set of proofs and visuals for confirmation. Once you have made as many amendments as you wish and are happy with the proofs – we go to to print!
Lead times depend on the time of year so please check before ordering.
Please read this carefully as your stationery wording depends on your accuracy!wording template
One of the first questions no doubt you will ask yourself is ‘Where do I tell them what I would like printed!!’
We have a Word document that you can download by clicking the button opposite. Once you’ve downloaded it you can then type over or amend the wording to your requirements, or delete the parts that do not apply to your invitation. This can only be completed on a desktop or laptop computer.
I will only print the wording you have provided us with. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check your own wording for errors!!! I’m afraid we cannot proof read or be held responsible for spelling mistakes or errors!!
When you have typed and saved the document – email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If for any reason you are not able to complete this document please contact me at email@example.com and I will help you complete your wording another way.
I look forward to receiving all your wording and working with you.
I must get asked one of these questions at some point everyday, so here we go.. (if I have missed anything please do send me an email and just ask!)
- How do I place an order? You can place an order on the website, or you can email me and detail all your requirements. First you will need to tell me the design you have chosen and your quantities. Or if you have a bespoke design, please send some photos with as much detail as you can. I will then send you a quotation.
- Will I see one before you print them? You will see a PDF version before I print ANYTHING! I will only print from the proofs you have seen and confirmed as correct. I am unable to send out a hard copy due to the printing process. Foiling/embossing plates are extremely costly. So once these have been ordered. I am unable to make any amendments. If we do need to order a new foiling/embossing plate there is an additional charge of £45.00.
- When should I send out my wedding invitations? If you have sent out Save the date cards, then 3-6 months before is fine. If you haven’t, then anywhere between 12 – 6months in advance.
- How long do they take to make? Well this all depends on the design you choose, how many I am making and the time of year. Some invitations take longer to make. So always have the design you would like and quantities so I can give you a rough guide. December – March is super busy, so try and avoid these months if you are wanting a quick turnaround.
- Do they come with envelopes? Yes they do, all invitations include a paper posting envelope. Should you wish to upgrade to a thicker envelope, made from the same card stock as your invitations, please let me know.
- Which name goes first, Bride or Groom? Usually the Bride, some cultures like the groom first. Same sex couples, I have made them half with one name first and half with the other name first.
- Can I change the ribbon colour? ABSOLUTELY! You can change every part of your invitations, fonts, colour, foiling…
- When do you need the names for the Table Plan? All day stationery is made 1-2 weeks before the wedding. This helps with any last minute amendments to your guest list.
- How do you send them? My deliveries are all sent with DPD, next day delivery. They will need to be signed for. You will also receive tracking details once booked in and a 1hr time slot on the morning of delivery. Should you wish to have them delivered to a different address that’s on your order form, please let me know.
I hope I have answered all your questions! This is something I will keep adding to, as and when more questions come up. But of course, please just email, DM, WhatsApp should you have any further questions.
WhatsApp: 01787 474340