I must get asked one of these questions at some point everyday, so here we go.. (if I have missed anything please do send me an email and just ask!)
- How do I place an order? You can place an order on the website, or you can email me and detail all your requirements. First you will need to tell me the design you have chosen and your quantities. Or if you have a bespoke design, please send some photos with as much detail as you can. I will then send you a quotation.
- Will I see one before you print them? You will see a PDF version before I print ANYTHING! I will only print from the proofs you have seen and confirmed as correct. I am unable to send out a hard copy due to the printing process. Foiling/embossing plates are extremely costly. So once these have been ordered. I am unable to make any amendments. If we do need to order a new foiling/embossing plate there is an additional charge of £45.00.
- When should I send out my wedding invitations? If you have sent out Save the date cards, then 3-6 months before is fine. If you haven’t, then anywhere between 12 – 6months in advance.
- How long do they take to make? Well this all depends on the design you choose, how many I am making and the time of year. Some invitations take longer to make. So always have the design you would like and quantities so I can give you a rough guide. December – March is super busy, so try and avoid these months if you are wanting a quick turnaround.
- Do they come with envelopes? Yes they do, all invitations include a paper posting envelope. Should you wish to upgrade to a thicker envelope, made from the same card stock as your invitations, please let me know.
- Which name goes first, Bride or Groom? Usually the Bride, some cultures like the groom first. Same sex couples, I have made them half with one name first and half with the other name first.
- Can I change the ribbon colour? ABSOLUTELY! You can change every part of your invitations, fonts, colour, foiling…
- When do you need the names for the Table Plan? All day stationery is made 1-2 weeks before the wedding. This helps with any last minute amendments to your guest list.
- How do you send them? My deliveries are all sent with DPD, next day delivery. They will need to be signed for. You will also receive tracking details once booked in and a 1hr time slot on the morning of delivery. Should you wish to have them delivered to a different address that’s on your order form, please let me know.
I hope I have answered all your questions! This is something I will keep adding to, as and when more questions come up. But of course, please just email, DM, WhatsApp should you have any further questions.